Write a 2-page critique of the research you found in the Library that or a quantitative article that applies factorial analysis of variance.
DUE 7/7/19 9 PM EST
2 pages not including title and Ref page APA
ERROR FREE, GRAD LEVEL, Turnitin report
temp attach, ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
INCLUDE ARTICLE IN PAPER!
The practice of quantitative research not only involves statistical calculations and formulas but also involves the understanding of statistical techniques related to real-world applications. You might not become a quantitative researcher nor use statistical methods in your profession but as a consumer, citizen, and scholar-practitioner, it will be important for you to become a critical consumer of research, which will empower you to read, interpret, and evaluate the strength of claims made in scholarly material and daily news.
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to factorial ANOVA.
- Search the Library for a quantitative article that applies factorial analysis of variance. Note that sometimes these are referred to as “two-way ANOVAs.”
Write a 2-page critique of the research you found in the Library that includes responses to the following prompts: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
- Why did the authors select factorial ANOVA in the research?
- Do you think this test was the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the results in a figure or table?
- Does the results table stand alone? In other words, are you able to interpret the study from it? Why or why not?