Kindly add to cart and purchase the full answer at the price shown.
• Introduction to a specific business and organizational performance goal that you desire to achieve through leadership (100–125 words).
• Conduct research on the charismatic, transformational, contingency, and situational leadership theories (500–800 words).
o Address all four theories (125–200 words each).
o Focus on the organizational effectiveness aspects of each theory. Example – How does each affect behavior and/or performance in a positive or negative way.
o This portion requires the citation of at least one scholarly article.
• Select two (2) of the four (4) researched leadership theories (charismatic, transformational, contingency, and situational leadership theories) and analyze the ability of each leadership style to accomplish the goals as stated in the introduction (250–400 words).
o Address each of the TWO theories (125–200 words each).
o Focus specifically on the theory’s ability to achieve the stated goal.
o Be sure to use citations to connect the analysis to the research.
• Based on your analysis, provide a recommendation for the ONE leadership style that is most appropriate for achieving the business and organizational performance goal that you identified in the introduction (250–350 words).
o Discuss and support why you selected the leadership theory.
o Explain how it will be implemented.
o Be sure to use citations to connect the recommendation to the research.
• The conclusion should briefly summarize the primary points of the paper and provide a call to action that connects to the stated goal from the introduction (100–125 words).
• Ensure a substantive integration of appropriate current, and reliable resources, including in-text citations throughout, with a corresponding item on the reference list. A minimum of three reliable sources are required (no older than 3 years) and at least one must be a scholarly/peer reviewed source.
• Your response should be spell and grammar-checked and demonstrate correct mechanics and appropriate writing style.
• Format your paper using APA 7th edition, including section headings.