(ANSWERED) MPH509 Module 7: CBPR Skill-Building Activity ? Part 3
Kindly ADD to Cart and Purchase the full answer at $15.99 Only.(Please edit before submission)nOrnOrder a Free-Plagiarized Paper HerenPLAGIARISM FREE PAPER
PurposennCBPR Skill-building:?To help you develop skill in CBPR, you will complete a walking tour, a photo-voice project, and a community asset map.nnCourse OutcomesnnThrough this assignment, the student will meet the following course outcomes:n
- CO 1: Articulate the principles of CBPR in the development and evaluation of CBPR projects and interventions.
- CO 7: Demonstrate the methods and skills used in the development, implementation, and evaluation of CBPR projects.
nTotal Points PossiblennThis assignment is worth 110 points.nnRequirementsnnCBPR Skill Building Activity ? Part 3: Community Asset MapnnUsing the same place you chose for parts 1 and 2 of this activity, now create a map of the place?s assets and strengths. Using the same Photo Voice presentation from Module 5, address the following questions:n
- What are the physical assets of this place?
- Why are they assets?
- How do these assets support the community?s health?
- If you see any risks or hazards that might affect the assets or the community?s health, note those as well.
nPlease prepare your map in a form that can be uploaded and viewed other students. Be creative. You can use photos, images, text, or audio to develop your map.